Sunday, December 26, 2010

Picks for 2011

If you are looking for picks, that will double your investments in the next year.. Sorry, this is not the place. But here we are offering you insight into scrip that could give you a steady return of 20% plus in the coming years. each recommended scrip will be analysed in detail and forwarded. The final call is yours for it is your money and you are responsible for where you invest it.. So for the last call of 2010 and entry into the next year, we recommend SJVN - an Indian PSU. Why am I starting with a slow mover...Buffet said that any investment is to be bought if the share price is below its intrinsic value determined by assets,earnings, dividends and future prospects. Also ur investment must have a factor of safety. Now why I am opting for SJVN? I really don't want to read stock tickers each day. I want it to be like a house investment.. I don't go and check the real estate price each day. After having done the analysis, except for reasons beyond my control, I know that if I have picked it at the right price (based on the analysis), the price over time will move. 

No comments: